Welcome to life with The Hatten Family! We are living and loving the family God has blessed us with--the joys, struggles, laughter, and excitement of five little ones.
Friday, December 27, 2013
Halfway to baby
We went today for our 20 week ultrasound and got to check up on this sweet little one. Everything looks great! We did not find out gender so we have to wait til May to see who this one is! With our other pregnancies, except the first, I felt like I had a clear intuition of who the baby was and what we should name him/her. This time I don't! I started out thinking it was a girl, now I think maybe it's a boy. I really don't know! And we don't have many name ideas. But we are excited to meet this new one in another 19-20 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment