How is it possible that our first baby is already 8 years old?? Some days I feel like she should still be 4 or 5, but then I see her--how mature, responsible, and independent she's becoming and I catch a glimpse of her in another 8 years as a teenager. That's both terrifying and exciting!
She is such a great girl. She's the typical first born leader, strongly opinionated, and quite the planner. She's also one of the most thoughtful and compassionate people I've ever known. She loves to read, do arts and crafts, and cook. She likes to play with babies (both real and pretend!), play school, and sell things in her "stores" to raise money for orphans and childhood cancer.
Catherine, we love you so much! Happy 8th birthday!!
(This was at her school's December birthday celebration. The babies really enjoyed dancing with her!)
No comments:
Post a Comment