These are pics from today, Catherine's actual birthday. I really can't believe she's already 4 years old. I know that sounds cliche, but really...wasn't she just a 6lb 3 oz baby who surprised us by coming 2 weeks early? Wasn't she just born during the ice storm and we couldn't even go home for a week? Didn't she just learn to walk and talk? Wasn't she bald for a long time? Sometimes I have to look back at the pictures to remember her from the early years. I love how interactive she is though now. We have so many fun conversations, often about very real and serious things. She loves to help and is gaining lots of independence. She is a wonderful big sister and loves babies. She has such a sweet spirit and is already learning what it means to love God and know that He loves her.
Our big 4 year old in all her Christmas red
With one of her big birthday presents from Mimi and PopPop, a baby stroller she's been asking for weekly since this summer.Our big 4 year old in all her Christmas red
On her big girl bike from Mommy and Daddy. It's a little cold to ride outside right now, but we'll practice downstairs and in the garage from now until spring.
Will loved the birthday activities too!
Happy Birthday, Catherine! We are so thankful that God made you part of our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment