Welcome to life with The Hatten Family!
We are living and loving the family God has blessed us with--the joys, struggles, laughter, and excitement of five little ones.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Catherine's First Pedicure
Marcy and I got a pedicure and Catherine wanted her toes to be pink too, so Mimi gave her her very first pedicure.
This is one of the things I so look forward to doing with Greta. I sure hope she is a girly-girl. (And if her love of purses is any indication, she will be. She hasn't gotten attached to a lovey yet but she's attached to an old purse I gave her. Goes with her everywhere.
1 comment:
This is one of the things I so look forward to doing with Greta. I sure hope she is a girly-girl. (And if her love of purses is any indication, she will be. She hasn't gotten attached to a lovey yet but she's attached to an old purse I gave her. Goes with her everywhere.
Post a Comment