We just got back from a trip to the beach. Yeah for the beginning of summer! We had a great time with Mimi and Poppop (Steve and Marcy) at Wild Dunes. Catherine and Will loved having all of the attention from grandparents. We all enjoyed some time in the sun and on the beach. It was so relaxing that I even managed to read 3 books. That hasn't happened in a long time with children around!
4 comments:
Good for you Betsy! Great pics from your trip...glad you had fun! Did the tent end up working or was it a nightmare?
Yeah Betsy! Looks great. Proud of you!
Aaahh!! Look how cute you guys are! I especially love the little sweater vest on Will. Classic. Thanks for posting!
I love being able to see Catherine and Will on a daily basis! It makes me feel closer to them. I love you all!
Post a Comment