Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lazy Days at the Beach

We just returned from Hatten family vacation week at the beach. We had a great trip. I have multiple posts to cover all of the photos, but I figured I would start with the basics...the beach itself.

Baby Will and Daddy playing at the ocean early one morning. Will loved being out on the beach. He would just grin from ear to ear as soon as we got to the sand.
Jay and Catherine going for one of their many walks together. (I took this picture from our balcony.)
Catherine and Will playing in the "little ocean" (tide pools) one afternoon. Will was fascinated by the sand on his hands (and subsequently ate a good bit of it) and Catherine was very entertained with pouring sand on Will's head.
Will's favorite activity was to crawl through the water and splash.

The other eventful happening at the beach was that Jay got stung by a jellyfish. It was not pretty. He was in more pain than I've ever seen him in. We coated him down with vinegar on them and it was hurting so much he was biting on a towel. When we went to the grocery store that afternoon, the pharmacist said to put meat tenderizer on it. So Jay now has some very tender and juicy legs after sitting with a meat tenderizer paste on them for hours :) Thankfully it worked and his legs feel much better now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: