Monday, April 27, 2009

What's Going On?

I have not done a good job lately of updating the blog or even taking pics of Catherine and Will. I think this is the only picture I've taken of them in 2 weeks. That's unheard of for me and my usual 100 pics a month. So what has been going on here? Crazy life as usual!

Since last Wednesday.....Jay has traveled to Chicago and Milwaukee on two separate trips within the last five days. We've gone to a wedding in Columbia while Catherine and Will stayed overnight with Papa and Kay. Will has been to the allergist and for an evaluation for speech therapy. Catherine only has 5 more days to go to school (Mon/Thurs) for this year. I'm done with my Mentor Moms and Wednesday night Bible studies as of this week. We're finishing the last projects on our house (cleaning the porch and basement) and getting ready to put up a "for sale" sign in the next few weeks. And there's always the usual laundry, cleaning, grocery store, errands, baths, diapers, etc. And Eli too (the dog)! Whew! I am ready for a vacation...which thankfully we get in less than 3 weeks.

The good news is that I love my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I cherish my husband and children and am so very lucky to get to spend my days caring for them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: