Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Days of School

Catherine and Will started their preschool a week or so ago. Catherine was so excited to start back and see her friends. She missed them this summer. She thinks school is fantastic and is ready to go! I can't believe she's already in K3. I'm okay with her at school for 2 mornings a week, but I'm already thinking about how it won't be long until she goes to school every day, and that makes me both sad and excited that she's growing so fast.

Will is also going to preschool two mornings a week this year. He is very excited about the idea of it and super excited about his lunch box (it looks like a dog). He was not excited though when he realized that Mommy isn't staying with him at school. So we're working on that. It may just take a few days for him to be comfortable with the separation after not really being separated from me all summer.

Their program is great and I think is really good for both of them. And we're thankful to be getting back into a routine for the fall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: