Jay and I were in Mexico this past weekend. We stayed at a resort called the Paradissus about 25 minutes from Cancun. It was a trip hosted through his Northwestern agency for meeting a certain goal for 2009. It was great to have a few days to enjoy the warm sunshine and rest. We also enjoyed spending some time with other agents Jay works with.
Beautiful beaches, nice 85 degree sunshine
This was the restaurant where we ate most of our meals--right on the beach with a great ocean breezeBeautiful beaches, nice 85 degree sunshine
We didn't do too much--a lot of sitting by the pool and reading books. I read Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliott and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.
This is our 30 week pregnancy shot--getting close to the new baby coming!
It's great to go away on trips, but we were both really excited to get back home to Catherine and Will too. I'm already excited for next year's trip. I could get spoiled going somewhere warm every January!

1 comment:
Looks like a great time!! What a blessing!
Post a Comment