Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day celebrating with my family. Catherine and Will were especially excited. Jay took Catherine and Will to Target on Saturday morning (and let me sleep in!) to pick out gifts for me. By 5:30am on Sunday morning, Catherine was ready to give me my gifts and celebrate. She even brought me a leftover chocolate Easter bunny in bed--now that's breakfast in bed! We decided to wait until Will got up for me to open my gifts, so while I went outside to run, Catherine hid them all over the house. They picked out for me a new purse/diaper bag, a water bottle (for the gym, since Catherine thinks that's my favorite place to go), a nail clipper set, a pair of green flip flops for the beach, and a fake tulip to put in the yard (apparently Will couldn't decide between this and a foam sword). It was really cute that they were so excited! Anna's mother's day gift was that she had slept from 9pm until 4am that night. Whoo hoo! I'm so glad I get to be their mommy. It really is all I want to do.

We then got everyone ready and headed to Union. My nephew Jasper's baby dedication was that morning and we were so glad to be there with them. We are excited about seeing the work God will do in His life and watching him grow. We then had lunch at my mom's house with my family.

Here's my Mama Belk holding Anna. She loves to snuggle the little ones. Anna's middle name is named for her mom ( my great-grandmother) Frances.


Anna likes to snuggle with my mom too. It was fun to be with everyone (aunts, uncles, cousins, sisters, nieces, nephew) to eat and play.
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: