We went to the Happy Cow (a local dairy farm) with a group of friends from church this week. The kids had a great time seeing the cows, going on a tractor ride, and eating some ice cream after a picnic lunch.
How many kids can milk this pretend cow at once? I guess that's why they don't let them try on a real cow.

Will checking out the pregnant mommy cowsHow many kids can milk this pretend cow at once? I guess that's why they don't let them try on a real cow.
My crazy little ones
On the tractor ride to see the fields where the cows eat. We learned all about how the cows prefer to only eat the top part of the grass. It makes the healthiest milk. (And yes, Anna is snoozing away inside there. She was a very good girl for our outing.)
As we were leaving, Catherine said she wanted to go to the Happy Pig next. Hmmm...don't think there is one of those or that I would want to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment