Ready or Not....Potty Training Here We Come!
So I finally decided that we need to potty train Will. I think he's basically ready and I have just been avoiding it because of having a newborn. He tells me when he goes pee-pee and poo-poo but he has only actually gone in the potty once or twice. I think with him there's not going to be much of an in-between time--we're just going to have to do it. So we went to Walmart tonight and bought big boy underwear and some special treats. So what does this mean for the next few weeks of my life? We're basically going to stay close to home, run to the potty approximately every 10 minutes, wash lots of laundry, clean lots of carpets, and hope for the best! We'll let you know how it goes....
So I finally decided that we need to potty train Will. I think he's basically ready and I have just been avoiding it because of having a newborn. He tells me when he goes pee-pee and poo-poo but he has only actually gone in the potty once or twice. I think with him there's not going to be much of an in-between time--we're just going to have to do it. So we went to Walmart tonight and bought big boy underwear and some special treats. So what does this mean for the next few weeks of my life? We're basically going to stay close to home, run to the potty approximately every 10 minutes, wash lots of laundry, clean lots of carpets, and hope for the best! We'll let you know how it goes....
He's at least excited about it today!

1 comment:
Go Will!!!! He'll do great! Maybe we can play at your house one day so we can stay close to that potty!!!
Post a Comment