I haven't posted anything in a while.
Here's some quick snapshots of what's been going on.
- Jay and I just got back from 4 days in Puerto Rico with our annual Northwestern trip. It was 85 degrees and I thoroughly enjoyed the warmth and sunshine. The babies and I needed some extra Vitamin D. We did nothing except eat, sleep, and read books while we were gone. I didn't even take my camera. It was great to get away with Jay for a few days, but I was ready to come home to our little people by the end.
- Catherine lost another tooth. She now has a pretty large gap on the bottom. It's really cute.
- Will alternates between being dressed in a suit and tie or his exercise clothes or camoflouge. He's a renaissance man with many talents. His speech is significantly improving and we are very pleased with his progress.
- Anna is talking lots more. It's really cute when she says "okay." She has also started calling Catherine "sissy" and gets really excited to pick her up from school.
- Speaking of school, today I registered Catherine for first grade. I didn't even cry (yet).
- I am finally starting to feel better from the nausea. I've even had 3 or 4 days in the last week that I've made it without nausea medication. However, the indigestion has hit full force, so now I'll start taking medicine for it. I am so very thankful for these babies, but physically this pregnancy is already wearing me out in a different way.
That's about it for now. I'll do better soon about taking pictures soon.
Just wanted to let you know we're here.
No comments:
Post a Comment