I was pretty sure that we were having a boy and a girl. While I was pregnant with Anna, I was certain she was our girl named Anna. But I also still felt like God was telling me we had a little boy to wait for. I felt very confident that our 4th pregnancy would be our little boy named James. But in the back of my mind I would find myself thinking (or the Holy Spirit saying to me), but you have another little girl Elizabeth too. We had talked about the 4th pregnancy possibly being all the biological children we will have, so when we found out it was twins I knew that God was giving us our James and Elizabeth at the same time!
A few weeks ago a good friend of mine gave me a set of baby bedding that she bought at a consignment sale and ended up not using. It's really nice, well-made, from a great company and I really liked it. After 6 years I was ready for a change in the baby bedding. She gave me the blue/green version.
4 comments:
How neat Betsy! I love the bedding. I saw that on the Land of Nod too and really liked it!
I love the bedding you picked for the twins- its hard to find cute boy/girl bedding.
Sweetness all around. And now we know the names I guess. This is so fun b/c we've never know the gender or the names until the end. Cannot wait to meet these blessings.
love the names!!! and the bedding. :)
Post a Comment