Will is just really becoming a big boy. It seems like every day, he is less and less like a baby and learns new big boy things. That's great, but it also is a little hard for me. I feel like the time with him as a baby has just flown by. I can't believe that he'll be 17 months old next week. Wow!
I took him on Thursday for a big boy haircut. He had the penny haircut from Jellybeans back in the fall just to trim the edges, but this time he needed a real haircut. So we went to Great Clips for the $9 kids cut. He sat in the big chair with the cape on. He hated it....cried and cried until the lady gave him a lollipop! He then settled down until she used the clippers to trim around the edges. You would think she was cutting his ear off or something. But he survived.
I took him on Thursday for a big boy haircut. He had the penny haircut from Jellybeans back in the fall just to trim the edges, but this time he needed a real haircut. So we went to Great Clips for the $9 kids cut. He sat in the big chair with the cape on. He hated it....cried and cried until the lady gave him a lollipop! He then settled down until she used the clippers to trim around the edges. You would think she was cutting his ear off or something. But he survived.
The finished product: a Big Boy haircut! He looks like a little man (except for the fact that he's wearing Catherine's orange necklace, but oh well).
This is his new trick he learned today too. He climbed up here all by himself to get a banana. He was so proud of himself, but I may have to move the fruit bowl. He was trying to eat the banana with the peel on. Man, I love this kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment