We celebrated Brooklynn's 3rd Birthday this past weekend. (She'll be 3 on March 15th.) She is such a funny 3 year old girl. I love that kid. She is so different from any other little girl I've ever known. I don't know how to exactly describe her...slightly mischevious and daring, yet very caring and loving. She is a blast to be with.
She was however, scared of her birthday cupcakes. Thankfully Amanda did a great job blowing out the candles.
Brooklynn got a puppy, Sophie, for her birthday a few weeks ago. Apparently Sophie likes going down the slide too!She was however, scared of her birthday cupcakes. Thankfully Amanda did a great job blowing out the candles.
Will really liked the pink cupcake. He was shoveling it in with both hands.
Brooklynn opening birthday presents with Aunt Kelly. She got lots of pink things, her favorite color!
Happy Birthday Brooklynn!

No comments:
Post a Comment