Today was "dress like a cow to get free chicken" at Chick-fil-A. We'll do almost anything in our family for free food, especially Chick-fil-A. Their website had a link to print out cow spots, ears, noses, tails, and the "Eat More Chikin" sign, so I printed out some and all 5 of us attempted to like cows. We were a little worried that we would look like the only crazy people at Chick-fil-A but almost everyone in the restaurant had cow spots on! It was a fun way to make some silly memories with the kids. And not bad if dinner only cost 32 cents (which we had to pay only because I substituted a fruit cup for one of the kids fries). 
Once we got there I realized I had taped Jay's cow ears on upside down. He looked more like a puppy dog than a cow. But he's still incredibly handsome!

Catherine was very excited about this adventure! especially when she realized she got ice cream tooOnce we got there I realized I had taped Jay's cow ears on upside down. He looked more like a puppy dog than a cow. But he's still incredibly handsome!
Jay asked if we were going to the Chick-fil-A near our house and if we should go across town where no one would know us. We went to the one near our house and had fun dining with friends from Furman, friends from church, and even one of Jay's clients. But hey, they all looked like cows too!
No comments:
Post a Comment