Will turned 3 years old today! He is such a fun little guy. And as he says "I look handsome too!"
We took cupcakes to his school today to celebrate. Here's Will with Birthday Bear for their class, saying the blessing.
Will was very excited all day to open his birthday presents. Every time we mentioned something about presents, he said "Maybe I get a baseball bat"--so he got a new baseball bat. Will also got his very own bike for his birthday. Now he can give Catherine back her pink Barbie bike that he had claimed as his own since this summer. I think Catherine was just as excited about Will's bike as he was so that now they can ride bikes at the same time instead of arguing over whose turn it is. He's pretty quick on his bike!Happy Birthday, Will! We love you, little buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment