Monday, January 10, 2011

9 months old

Anna turned 9 months old right after Christmas. I know I say it every month, but she is such a joy to our family and we are so thankful for her. She is now crawling all over the house, even up the stairs. She is babbling lots and lots and occasionally making sounds like "mama" and "dada". Jay even thinks she said "Hey" the other day. She is getting better about eating real food. Her favorites are cheerios, graham crackers, baked sweet potatoes, peas, and applesauce. She is also getting better with drinking from a sippy cup and I'm trying to slowly wean her. In the last few weeks we've gotten down to just me nursing her in the morning and evening most days. She loves Catherine and Will so much and laughs out-loud every time we take Eli (the dog) out to potty. I love to see her little personality developing and how she fits right into our family.


No comments: