Welcome to life with The Hatten Family!
We are living and loving the family God has blessed us with--the joys, struggles, laughter, and excitement of five little ones.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Spring Pictures
My sister Amanda Ferguson is a great photographer. She came by last week and took some spring pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes. I love them! Here are a few of my favorite pics.
LOVE the pics!!! We would like 1 or 2 please. I have Easter pics for you also - will bring them home. And Marshall is STILL the perfect baby - now that we've loweered the crib again that is :) He is missing all of y'all and we can't wait to love on your kids also. SOON!!!
2 comments:
LOVE the pics!!! We would like 1 or 2 please. I have Easter pics for you also - will bring them home. And Marshall is STILL the perfect baby - now that we've loweered the crib again that is :) He is missing all of y'all and we can't wait to love on your kids also. SOON!!!
THese pics are great Betsy! Your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment