On Friday, I went with Catherine and her K4 class to a farm in Blue Ridge. Catherine was very excited for me to go with since I missed the other 2 field trips she had this year (once I was sick and once I was out of town). The weather was very beautiful and we had a great time.
Catherine's favorite animal to see and pet was the bunny rabbits. They were so soft.
Anna had fun on the field trip too. They had a fire truck there (not really sure why) and she liked her pink fire hat.
They played some fun field day games with the kids. The girls had lots of fun with tug-o-war and beat the boys!
They were really cute in their potato sack race.
Lots of cute girls on the tire tractors before we had our picnic lunch and hay ride.
We had a great day and I'm so glad I got to go with Catherine. I can't believe she'll be done with K4 in a few weeks and then we'll be getting ready for kindergarten!!
No comments:
Post a Comment