We have spent a lot of time this summer swimming. Catherine and Will took group swim lessons at our gym, Catherine has had some individual swim lessons, we swim with friends at their neighborhood pools, and our neighbors are so very generous to let us use their pool often. On the afternoons when it's not thundering, it's great to just walk over to their pool, let everyone swim for 30 to 45 mins, and then head home for dinner. And did I mention that they have one of the nicest pools I've ever been to?
Catherine is really starting to swim on her own. She can swim the entire length of the pool by herself (although I make her stay close to the side in case she needs to take a break). She can also jump in by herself.
We love to watch them swim!
No comments:
Post a Comment