Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our Growing Family

I went for my 28 week checkup yesterday. The babies are growing and doing well. Each one weighs right at 2 1/2 lbs and is measuring where they would be if they were singletons. My blood pressure is good, my iron levels are back up (they were low 2 weeks ago), and everything else seems to be going well. Baby boy is now head down (yeah!) but baby girl turned back around and now she's head up. Hopefully she'll turn back down soon. I'm still hoping that they'll both be head down and I can avoid a c-section if possible. I'm tired and sore, but I think that's fairly common for a twin pregnancy :) At most I have 10 weeks left, maybe only 8 or 9. That seems like a short time to have 2 babies here but seems like a long time to still be pregnant. We are all excited about meeting these two little ones and seeing their sweet faces.

Here's a fun family Easter pic. Will was not excited about us taking pictures.


And Catherine took a pic of me yesterday. 28 weeks and counting....

2 comments:

Mrs. SBA said...

You are doing great Betsy!

annabelle carter said...

Betsy, you are adorable! I love your big twin belly!