I have lots of friends who have had new babies in the past couple of weeks. Jill and Allen welcomed their 3rd little boy, Wyatt Allen, on April 23rd. The sweet boy was 2 1/2 weeks early and weighed in a 8lbs 9oz. He is super handsome and I loved snuggling with him the other day.
My high school friends Candice and Catie both had little girls. Candice had Hallie on April 25 and Catie had Mary Grace on April 30. I can't wait to meet these two.
We have one more little girl we're waiting on. My college roommate Sara is expecting little Sophie. She was due last week but Sophie is pretty content and not ready to make her entrance yet. Sara's mom carried her babies to 42-43 weeks, so it looks like Sara is following the same pattern. Come on little Sophie! We want to see you!!
Here's a pic of Wyatt. So sweet. Anna was really enamored with him, which is good. We really need her to like babies :) It makes me excited to see and hold our two newest ones in a few more weeks.

While we were at Jill and Allen's, Catherine and Will finally decided they were brave enough to try their zipline. They loved it! Super super fun. Our kids love love love to play at their house--ziplines, swingsets, 4wheelers, motorcycles and jeeps (the kid versions), and Jill is never scared for them to get dirty or make a mess. It's a great place for their 3 little boys!!
I'm so thankful for these little ones and I love to see how God grows families.
No comments:
Post a Comment