Welcome to life with The Hatten Family! We are living and loving the family God has blessed us with--the joys, struggles, laughter, and excitement of five little ones.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
One month! And I need Jesus
These babies are one month old today! We have survived so far!
I will upload pics and more fun info soon but I didn't want the day to pass without
Claiming the victory of the first month!
Our kids love to play dinner games. We have a box of dinner games
and conversation topics but they also love to come up with their own.
The other night Catherine invented the "I need Jesus" game. Everyone takes
turns telling about something in their life that they need Jesus to help
Them with. The kids' were things like "I need Jesus when I want to hit someone" and "I need Jesus when I don't want to obey". Mine were "I need Jesus when I am really tired and impatient with children" and "I need Jesus when I want to think about myself more than others". Nothing like a good dinner confessional for the whole family!
But I do need Jesus. Without him I'm not sure I would have made it through the past month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment