Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for--family, friends, a home, food to eat, and many more blessings than we could ever deserve. Mostly this year I am thankful for God's grace and all that He has taught me in recent months. I feel like He's really been working on me this year! I know I needed it :)

Here are a few fun "Thanksgiving" pics:

Catherine's class dressed up like Indians at school on Monday for their Thanksgiving feast.
Her Indian name is "Curious Caribou".
We are always thankful for our friends, who often feel like our local family. Catherine really enjoyed having some time with her good friend Abby this week. They were dressing up like it was Summer; I guess they needed their sunglasses.
And I'm always thankful for the extra help I get around the house. Will swept and mopped today!
Even Catherine and Cornelius (the baby) helped clean. Catherine declared that this is hard work to vacuum while you hold a baby. I agree!

We hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving. As the hymn says, "Count your blessings, name them one by one, count your blessings see what God has done..."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: