Will got a dump truck for his birthday (thanks Logan and April) that he absolutely LOVES. He pushes it around all day, toting the most random things. I often find shoes, remotes, pacis, etc in the dump truck.
Well, last night Will really christened it as a Dump Truck. (warning: potty language involved!) Right after dinner he had a poopy diaper, so I got him all changed. It was about 10 mins before bath time so I thought I would just let him crawl around all naked. He keeps getting diaper rash and time without the diaper on is supposed to help. So I thought 10 to 15 mins of bare butt time would be perfect. So he's naked and pushing his truck all around and playing. He walked by me in the kitchen and I thought, "what is all over your leg?" Then I smelled it. And then Jay and I look over and he has definitely pooped all over the floor! He was very carefree about the situation, Catherine was gagging, Jay was grossed out, and I was laughing.
I don't think I ever officially made the announcement, but Will is walking! He started taking a few steps at a time on Oct 18th. Then on November 6th, he just walked across the room and hasn't stopped since. He still gets a little wobbly at times but he's getting faster every day and now prefers walking to crawling. It's so cute to watch him waddle!Well, last night Will really christened it as a Dump Truck. (warning: potty language involved!) Right after dinner he had a poopy diaper, so I got him all changed. It was about 10 mins before bath time so I thought I would just let him crawl around all naked. He keeps getting diaper rash and time without the diaper on is supposed to help. So I thought 10 to 15 mins of bare butt time would be perfect. So he's naked and pushing his truck all around and playing. He walked by me in the kitchen and I thought, "what is all over your leg?" Then I smelled it. And then Jay and I look over and he has definitely pooped all over the floor! He was very carefree about the situation, Catherine was gagging, Jay was grossed out, and I was laughing.


No comments:
Post a Comment