Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pink Cast

Catherine finally got her cast put on this afternoon. It's pink! We had always assumed she would want a pink cast, and then about 2 days ago she decided she wanted a yellow cast. So we said she could think about it and get whatever color she wanted. She decided she definitely wanted yellow, but then they don't have yellow casts :( So we went back to option #1--pink!

Her arm is healing well. They did an x-ray today and it's still straight. I was surprised at how "bendy" her arm was when they took the splint off. They were being super careful to keep it straight. At the slightest movement it would bend, sort of like Gumby. It was very strange. I guess I thought it wouldn't do that at this point, but it's only been a week since they fixed it. She has to wear the cast for 5 weeks, so we'll get it taken off the week after we move (end of July). Still no swimming until then....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: