Friday, February 11, 2011

My Little Sweet Potato

Our little Anna's favorite food to eat these days is sweet potatoes. I'll dice 2 or 3 sweet potatoes and roast them in the oven to make them soft and perfectly bite-sized for her. The other day I did this and when she saw me take them out of the oven, she started jumping up and down, kicking her legs, and shrieking. That girl loves some sweet potatoes!

Here's the sweetness herself with some gorgeous sunshine on a winter day
She wanted to check out the goods. (don't worry, they had cooled off by now, and no I don't just let her hang out on the island by herself) and do notice that she has her green lovey blanket with her. she takes this everywhere.
then she just sat there and ate sweet potatoes right off the baking pan until I finally took her down so her little tummy wouldn't explode!

No comments: