Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anna's Birthday!!

Anna turned 1 this past Sunday!! I can't believe it's already been a year. I know everyone says that, but it does seem like it much went faster with Anna than with Catherine or Will. She is such a delight. We celebrated this past weekend in Union with my family. Anna had lots of fun with her everyone!

I made cupcakes that looked like butterflies, ladybugs, dragonflies, and bumblebees from this great pan Marcy gave me for Christmas. Thankfully I found a strawberry cake mix that doesn't use any milk products. We let everyone decorate their own with icing and sprinkles. The kids had lots of fun with that!

Anna enjoyed 2 cupcakes :)
Sitting in her sweet little rocking chair for her birthday present!
On her actual birthday we didn't have any more cupcakes, so I gave her her favorite treat--a lollipop!
Her newest trick--standing on her own. No walking yet, but we're getting a little more balance.
Happy Birthday sweet Anna! We have loved our first year with you and can't wait to share many many more.

1 comment:

Melissa Derr said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We are so sorry we missed it - would have loved to see you gobble your cupcakes :)
We love you - Marshall, Aunt Wissa and Uncle Andy