By Saturday morning (after I almost passed out on the bathroom floor--why does this happen to me with fevers??) I told Jay I had to see someone because I was so sick. So I went to the CVS nurse. When she asked what was wrong I almost started crying. I really felt so badly that I thought she would tell me I needed to go to the hospital.
Turns out I had a sinus infection, bronchitis, and the flu all at the same time. She sent me home with lots of medication and after 2 days in bed, I started to reemerge yesterday. I feel much better now but still a little tired and worn out. Everyone else in the family is still recovering from this cold and cough, but thankfully no one else seems to have the flu. We all had flu shots and I have no idea where or how I got it. But I am thankful to be feeling better and alive. And I thankful for my wonderful husband who took care of all the kids even though he didn't feel good himself.
1 comment:
Poor Betsy! It is tough when Mom is sick! Glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment