Friday, March 4, 2011

Wacky Wednesday and Silly Sock Friday

Catherine dressed up for Wacky Wednesday in my 25 year old dance costume. It brought back memories to see her in it! Really she looked more beautiful than wacky, but she thought it was pretty funny to wear something of Mommy's from so long ago. What I really thought was funny was that most of what the other kids wore for Wacky Wednesday (things like striped shirts with mismatched pants) looks pretty much like what Will wears every day.


Today was silly sock day, so she wore one Christmas sock and one Easter sock. Even the smallest things, such as wearing different socks, can make the whole day seem different when you're 5.

I think this whole week's crazy days are for Dr. Seuss's birthday. But I don't know. I always forget to read the newsletter. Regardless, Catherine had fun dressing up.

No comments: