Friday, November 4, 2011

All Dressed Up

The dress up fun started for us about a week before Halloween. Chick-fil-A had a Pirates and Princess night for the kids to receive free kids meals. (You know I like a good deal.) So we took our two beautiful princesses and our handsome policeman (he didn't want to be a pirate) out for a fun night. Then Catherine has a dress up birthday party and Catherine and Will both had Halloween parties at school and wore their costumes there.

On Halloween, we joined some of our friends for our annual Halloween fun in their neighborhood. They all live in the same neighborhood and are kind enough to let us join them. We ate pizza before trick or treating and then headed down the street with a mob of about 16 kids. It was crazy fun!
Anna still likes to make her "smile."
We felt really safe having Will with us.
Quite the collection: a bride, a policeman, and a chicken! Maybe one year we'll coordinate these things.
Anna and her birthday buddy Harper were both chickens! Laura and I didn't even plan it.
People really like to decorate for Halloween.
I don't think we even lost anyone!
Anna really liked getting candy. And she liked the noise her pumpkin made with the candy in it when she put it on the street.
Beautiful (and cold) bride. Catherine told me after Halloween that her dress was so fluffy that at school she had to stand up at her desk!
We had a great time with the kids. I never liked Halloween when I was a kid, but I really enjoy having fun with our little ones.

No comments: