Thursday, November 3, 2011

he loves her

Will loves little Anna so much. He takes his job as big brother so seriously. With Catherine being at school every day, he really enjoys playing with Anna. I think he adores her. Just look at this sweet pic of them!

As soon as he hears her wake up in the morning or from a nap, he asks if he can go up to see her. Before I can get up there, he's in the crib with her, giving her toys. He likes to help her put her shoes on, brush her teeth, and pick out her clothes. And if we're in public somewhere and the sweet child is not staying close enough to me, Will just picks her up and totes her back over to me (while she's screaming). They're really sweet together. I'm so thankful Anna has a big brother.

No comments: