Friday, November 11, 2011

Catherine Ballerina

On Tuesday, I got to observe Catherine's dance class to see everything she's been learning this fall. She is improving her dance skills greatly. I especially enjoy hearing her say the technical French ballet terms and that she knows what they all mean. She really enjoys dance and was excited for me to watch.



The other person who was excited to watch was Anna. Yes, that is Anna in the middle of dance class. I could not keep the kid sitting down with me. She would just scream, which I eventually decided was more disruptive than her just standing up there with the big girls. Thankfully Catherine's dance teacher didn't mind. I hope it didn't bother the other parents too much. I definitely felt like "that mom" who couldn't control her child! I guess Anna really wants to take dance too. She thinks she's a big girl like Catherine.

No comments: