Jay and the babies and I had the opportunity to go to Amelia Island, Florida for the past four days. Jay had some committee meetings and they invite the spouses to come along. The babies were happy to join us too.
They really enjoyed having extra mommy attention while daddy was in meetings. Then we all had some free time together. Jay got to play some golf and tennis; I went to the spa one afternoon; and the babies were happy to hold hands and play on the hotel bed. James especially liked staying at the hotel and christened it by peeing all over the wallpaper in the hotel bathroom. Way to make your mark buddy!
We missed our other kiddos but were thankful for the break and time away. Now it's back to real life!






1 comment:
I LOVE the one of them holding hands! Adorable. That should be on a card :)
Post a Comment