Sunday, October 7, 2012

They look like twins

I am thankful that we have boy/girl twins and I don't feel the pressure to dress them alike. Let's be honest people, I am doing well to keep clean clothes on them. They did wear their pajamas for 36 straight hours at one point this week. (Jill, I'm aware that this probably terrifies you.)

Somehow we have this set of matching pajamas that we've had since Catherine was born. I don't know how we ended up with two of these lovely neutral outfits but I found them in a box the other day. So for fun, I dressed the babies alike tonight and took their picture. I think you can still easily tell who is who. James's chubby cheeks and Elizabeth's big eyes give it away. 

But it makes it seem more like we have twins!

I still don't love the term twins. It kinda freaks me out. If I think of them individually as James and Elizabeth it seems very normal that we have two babies. When people say something about twins, I still find it difficult to believe that the term applies to us.





1 comment:

Mrs. SBA said...

Cute! I like their little matching outfits.