Monday, October 1, 2012

3 months old!

James and Elizabeth turned 3 months old on Saturday!
Whew! I always feel like at 3 months you can start to breathe again a little bit. The babies seem to relax a little more, laugh and smile at you, sleep better, and just enjoy life a little easier.

It seems that we have a Daddy's girl and a Mama's boy on our hands. Elizabeth laughs at Jay pretty much every time he talks to her or holds her. It's melting his heart :) And James will talk to me and smile so much mid-nursing that I have to remind him to eat. If there's anything better than one baby smiling and laughing and cooing, it has to be two babies smiling and laughing and cooing. 

Elizabeth has also discovered her fingers and James found his thumb. They rarely use pacifiers any more so I may just throw those out. They're both getting the Hatten chubby cheeks--love it! And they are hugged and kissed and loved on all day long. Happy 3 months little ones!!








Seriously people---have you seen anything cuter?? My heart is so full and blessed I can barely believe it.

2 comments:

Mrs. SBA said...

They are just adorable! Happy 3 months twins! I saw something in a magazine about the Olsen twins coming up with a new clothing line called James and Elizabeth!

Carly said...

I couldn't agree more with your statement, "If there's anything better than one baby smiling and laughing and cooing, it has to be two babies smiling and laughing and cooing."

We are having so much fun too! I love being a twin Mommy as well!