James and Elizabeth are 11 months old! I can't believe we are already getting ready for their birthday!
This June is so much more enjoyable than last June, when we were all waiting on a daily basis for them to arrive. They are so much fun right now!
I especially love watching their interactions with each other. Now that Elizabeth is on the go too, they really are almost always together. I find them together in the kitchen, in the shower, by the door, in the closet. One day, Elizabeth had crawled around the corner from James and started playing with something. She started babbling on and on, then leaned her head back around the corner to babble some more to him, and he promptly babbled back and crawled over to see what she was playing with. It was very obvious that they were communicating with each other.
In their whole entire life, I think they have maybe spent 6 hours separated from one another.
That's kind of crazy!
They are definitely into everything and can quickly pull every toy out of the closet, dishes out of the cabinet, pull magazines off the table, books off the bookshelves. I usually spend the first 15-20 mins of each of their nap times just picking up things and putting them back where they belong. Sometimes it looks like a baby toy explosion happened!
Elizabeth has become very attached to her pink bunny "lovey". She loves to hold it and snuggle it and play with the tag on it. She usually immediately puts her 2 fingers in her mouth to suck when she has it. But when she's on the go, she'll just tote it around in her mouth! James is a thumb sucker, but he only does it when we put him in his crib. We've never had a baby be a thumb sucker before, and although it may be a hard habit to break later, it is really cute right now! especially since it is one of the only signs he ever shows of slowing down!!
It's almost birthday time, sweet babies!!
1 comment:
My favorite is the picture of Elizabeth eating her lovey. I think James looks a lot like Will in a few of those pics. Happy 11 months babies!
Post a Comment