Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anna in Montana

Anna went with Jay and I to Montana. We really enjoyed having some time with just her for a few days (even though we missed Catherine and Will a lot). I think Anna really enjoyed having our undivided attention too!

Anna has done a lot of flying the last month--a total of 10 airplane rides. Other than the initial up and coming down at the end, she does really well during the flight. We're now pros at nursing, changing diapers, and taking naps on airplanes.

Anna and Daddy relaxing on the porch one morning in Montana. What a gorgeous view!
The 3 of us getting ready to go for a little hike to the overlook at the property where we stayed. (That's the house where we stayed behind us. It was so amazing....I can't even talk about it or I'll have to keep praying not to covet!)
Anna hanging out on the bed in our room. The house even had a nursery with a crib where she could sleep. Perfect accommodations.
Anna and her friend Charlie (Jill's baby) at the bridesmaid luncheon. They are exactly 5 weeks apart (Anna is older). Charlie was definitely charming the ladies all weekend.
Thanks for being a good traveler Anna. We promise that you can sleep and take naps in your own crib now.

No comments: