Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anna's Baptism

On August 15th, Anna was baptized at our church. I know some churches do baby dedications, some baptisms, some don't do anything at all. But for us this is an important service showing that we are trusting God for her salvation and entrusting her to Him. Jay and I are promising to raise her up in the church and our faith and relying upon His grace as we parent her.

We were very honored to have Jay's parents (Marcy and Steve on the left) and my mom and grandmother (Melinda and Helen on the right) there with us.

I thought this was a really sweet picture during the prayer. There's no way Jay and I can do this job without each other as we both trust God with our family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

Sweet baby baptism

We are so thankful for our church and the fellowship of believers who will support and encourage us as we raise our children.


No comments: