I spent one hour cleaning grout in the bathroom tiles in the kids' upstairs bathroom yesterday. I'm pretty sure it hasn't had a good clean since our house was built in 1986. I'm also pretty sure that no one else who lives in our house will even notice my labor of love, so I felt the need to document it.
I saw on Pinterest a grout cleaning method of using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, so I tried that and it worked pretty well. It may have worked better if I had a new bottle of hydrogen peroxide. I think mine is really old. I also used some bleach cleaner on really stained places. And a lot of scrubbing with an old toothbrush. Woohoo! One bathroom down, two more to go (another day....)
There are many things like that when you're a mom. Small tasks that no one else will notice or appreciate. That's okay. Do it as unto The Lord. Be faithful in the small things too.


1 comment:
wowzers..that's impressive. It's so clean. My house is upside down right now but for some reason I cleaned my bathroom baseboards.. like that's really going to help in the overall scheme of things. It made me feel better though.
Post a Comment