Sunday, February 17, 2013

The four hour snow

On Saturday it snowed!! For a brief few hours, snowflakes fell and everything was wintry white. The kids and jay were so excited and ran out to play.

Mimi and I had planned to go to the mall for a few mins around 2 o'clock Saturday afternoon. It started snowing at 1:45. They played outside until about 2:15 and decided that they still wanted to go with us to the mall. It was snowing pretty hard so I told them it would most likely still be snowing when we were done. We came out of the mall around 4pm and the sun was shining!! Some of the snow was already melting. And they were mad at me!! It was apparently my fault that it was no longer snowing. They still played in the snow for another hour after we got home, but I don't think they will want to go anywhere else the next time it snows.

It was pretty while it lasted. That's my kind of snow--pretty to look at for a few hours and then the sun comes back :)







No comments: