
Will is 9 months old! (officially yesterday, on the 1st) I know it's the cliche thing to say, but I really can't believe he's growing so fast. I feel like he was just born and now he's a little man. For his 9 month check-up today, he weighed in at 21lbs 12oz and was 28 inches long. (for the record, Catherine still only weighs 24.5lbs, so Will is quickly catching up and will probably weigh more than his sister by his 1st birthday.)

Will's new hobby now that he can crawl is getting into everything. He loves the books on the bookshelf. His favorite to pull down and look at it Charles Dickens! He also really enjoys Eli's (the dog) water bowl and plate, so poor Eli only gets to eat or drink when Will is asleep.
Two little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head. Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "no more monkeys jumping on the bed."My little monkey got his first boo-boo on Monday. He fell off Catherine's bed head first onto the wood floor. It scared me pretty badly, but thankfully all he had was a bruise on his forehead and red spot on his eye. The doctor said that as long as there's no loss of consciousness, vomiting, and his eyes still dilate properly, he should be fine.
Okay, this has nothing to do with Will being 9 months old, but Catherine's hair is finally long enough to put in pig tails. And I love it. I think it's the most adorable thing ever. So I had to share it too. She especially loves to look at her shadow on the ground and see her pigtails. And she's appreciating that it keeps her hair from blowing in her face when the wind blows. Too cute! Update: About 2 hours after I posted this, Will accomplished another milestone. He pulled himself all the way up and was just standing, holding on to the bathtub! He then did it 3 or 4 more times this afternoon, so it wasn't just a fluke. Catherine was so excited. She cheered and clapped and declared that Will is ready to learn to walk. Since he weighs almost 22 lbs, I agree!

No comments:
Post a Comment