Friday, July 25, 2008

Milwaukee, Part 2

The best thing about our trip to Milwaukee was Monday afternoon when Jay was one of the main speakers for the meeting. He and 2 guys from his office (Paul Foster and John Tripoli) did a panel discussion for 10,000 people. They did this talk when we were in San Antonio this past February for the regional meeting and they did such a great job that Northwestern asked them to do it again. The 3 of them are all young agents who are doing very well, so they had lots of advice and perspective to offer other agents. I am so proud of Jay!


They all look so serious. I think they were pretty nervous.
Jay on the big screen
Jay and his dad...2 of Northwestern's best!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Wow, that's exciting that Jay was chosen to present before everyone. Congratulations! John Tripoli is our rep...I didn't realize he and Jay worked together.