Saturday, December 1, 2012

Student of the week

Will was student of the week for his class this week. His friends all wrote on a poster what they like to play with him or why they're glad he's their friend. He also took some pictures to share and filled out a questionnaire about himself. Here were some of his answers:
Favorite tv show: the Cosby show
Favorite toy: football
What he wants to be when he grows up: a preacher
His favorite place to go: the beach
What he likes learning about: hunting, building, and superheroes

He's so much fun. I love to see how he approaches the world, a totally different way than how I see things. He's one of my favorite people to hang out with.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I notice you left out his favorite color! ;)

Betsy said...

yes--i figured i would skip the whole pink/brown issue :)