I just did a quick Personality ID profile. I think it described me pretty accurately as a "deep thinker" who is analytical, logical, organized, and precise. I laughed when I read about my communication style, "You tend to communicate impersonally through the logical presentation of well-thought-out ideas and facts. Often, the explanations of your thought processes go far deeper than others wish to explore." It made me think of my 12 page birth control paper. That would be a pretty deep thought process that most people wouldn't care to explore!
If you want to look at my results or make a Personality profile for yourself, just click on the link below:
View my Career Direct personality profile
1 comment:
I was thankful for the 12 page birth control paper! Just took me a few months to have the time to read it, but I did finally and am thankful for your deep thinking. :) Don't you just love those personality tests that just call it like they see it?!
Post a Comment