This time last year, I was very, very pregnant and sooooo ready to have a baby! I was already 3cm dilated (even though my official due date wasn't until Oct 9) and was rather uncomfortable. It had been a very long pregnancy and I was ready to meet this little baby. We still didn't know if we would be welcoming baby Will or baby Claire to our family. But we still had 2 more weeks to wait.....

2 comments:
This time last year I was right there with you and I still had over a week to wait.
One of my main regrets is not taking more pictures of me pregnant. I always felt so huge so we didn't. Next time, I'm taking pictures whether I feel huge or not.
Cute!! That's what I look like now!!! You are always so cute pregnant....about time to do it again huh?!!
Post a Comment