Just for fun, here are a few comparison shots of Catherine and Will at the same age:
Catherine at her 1st birthday party:
Will at his 1st birthday party:Catherine at her 1st birthday party:
Catherine walking with the school bus at Christmas. She was 12 months old.
Will learning to push the school bus (11 months old).
Will definitely has more hair than Catherine did at this age. And he's obviously much thicker. But you can certainly tell that they're brother and sister. The part that doesn't make sense to me is that even though Will is bigger than Catherine was when she turned one, I feel like he's still more of a baby. Maybe it's because everything he does is now being compared to a 2 1/2 year old, so it seems more baby-ish. I don't know, but I do know that it's so much fun to watch them grow up.




No comments:
Post a Comment