We were in Union this weekend for Kay's birthday (my stepmom) and Mama Belk's birthday (my grandmother). Here are a few photos from Kay's Surprise 50th Birthday party on Saturday night:
Blowing out the candles, with lots of help from all of the grandaughters:
Blowing out the candles, with lots of help from all of the grandaughters:
Kay, my dad, Logan (Kay's son) and the grandgirls (Will had already gone to bed)
The birthday cake had very lovely black 50th birthday icing on it. It was quite a hit with Catherine and Brooklynn. They got that icing everywhere.
Catherine was having a great time eating cake. Right before cake time, she also drank a Mellow Yellow. I'll just say that I learned my lesson. At 3am when I was still saying, "Catherine, please go to sleep" and she was saying "Can we get up and eat bacon?", I realized that a 2 year old shouldn't have caffeine and birthday cake at 8pm!




No comments:
Post a Comment